GET READY FOR THE SEASON AND GET YOUR TRAILER SERVICED!!!
What do we look over?
- Wiring / Lighting – make sure all the lights work and that the wiring is in good shape
- We will pull one hub to look at brakes, bearings, seals, etc.
- Brakes – make sure brakes have good wear and sufficient life left to them
- Bearings – make sure bearings and seals are in good condition, hubs are greased, etc.
- Tires – make sure tires are ready to go for the upcoming season i.e. proper wear, no dry rot, etc.
- Axle Alignment – make sure the axle is aligned
- Overall health check-up of the trailer – will advise if we see anything that needs attention
CALL US TODAY! 907-357-4075
Here at Big Bubba’s we pride ourselves in being transparent so here is the “fine print” in normal size font:
BIG BUBBA’S RESPONSIBILITY
Big Bubba’s will not perform any work without advising and providing the customer with a proper quote beforehand. The customer will not be required to pay anything above the $99 special price if work is performed without the customer’s consent.
– If needed, customer will be responsible to pay for parts i.e. lights, bearing kits, brake pads, magnets, tires, rims, etc.
– Customer will be responsible to pay for additional labor if repair requires additional time. Big Bubba’s hourly rate is $95 per hour.
Some exclusions may apply. See dealer for details.