Brand New ABU Single Axle ATV Side Load Utility Trailers brought to you by Big Bubba’s Trailer and Auto Sales Alaska. This trailer was built with Alaskan’s in mind and is ideal for hauling four wheelers, meat wagons, and a side-by-side…at the same time! With pull out ramps on the side, it makes for easy side load access. Picture being able to get to your ATV or meat wagon without having to unload the entire trailer. And for you hunters, side load the meat wagon and/or the ATV and throw the side-by-side on the back. Imagine the possibilities. Get everything a utility trailer offers, plus more.
Haul your toys around with ease...
ABU ATV Side Load Trailers
PRICING & SPECS
- C-channel a-frame tongue
- Tubing main frame
- 3×3″ angle iron crossmembers
- Angle iron uprights and top rail
- 12″ railings
- 7′ wide deck
- Removable smooth fenders (anti-rattle bolt-on style)
- 2,000 lb. jack
- Basic coupler w/ trigger latch
- 4′ ramp gate (removable)
- (2) side load pull-out ramps that are part of railing
- Recessed LED rubber mounted lights: Durable polycarbonate lights recessed and flush mounted in rubber grommets (7 marker lights; 2 stop/turn/tail lights)
- 4-way flat plug
- Protected wiring (ran through conduit and/or tube frame)
- Multi-leaf spring axle
- EZ lube hubs w/ grease zerk fittings
- Safety chains
- Reflective tape
- Radial tires
- 15″ rims (5on5″ bolt pattern)
- Removable spare tire mount
- Primed & painted with a 2 component polyurethane primer & paint
- 2×8″ wood decking (stained and sealed)
- Lippert axles 6-year warranty
- 1-yr/5-yr True Alaska Warranty
- Available in 2,990 lbs. GVWR
- NEW!!! Colors now offered: Silver, Red, Blue and Orange
NOTE: Product appearance, features and specifications are subject to change without notice due to supply chain issues and parts availability.
NOTE: Advertised pricing does not include a spare tire, DMV fees, and/or any added parts & accessories. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Make it a one stop shop!
We offer DMV Services
Enjoy your new trailer…we’ll take care of the paperwork. Options include permanent registration that never expires. Ask for details.