Brand New Car Hauler Trailers brought to you by Big Bubba’s Trailer and Auto Sales Alaska. This trailer was designed lightweight yet heavy duty. It’s flagship model weighs just 1,587 lbs. and can haul a whopping 6,113 lbs., which is 1,000+ lbs. more than comparable models. Hauling cars, trucks, SUV’s, small machinery and equipment has never been easier. But don’t stop there, it also works great for hauling your ATV’s, UTV’s, snowmachines, argo’s, etc.
A flatbed designed for max payload...
Southland Car Hauler
PRICING & SPECS
- HSS tubing a-frame tongue
- HSS tubing main frame
- HSS tubing crossmembers
- No angle iron used in main structure
- Best in class payload
- 81″ inside fender width
- Diamond plate fenders
- 3,000 lb. jack w/ sand pad
- Hit-N-Hitch adjustable coupler w/ 2 5/16″ ball – 14,000# rated
- 6′ pull-out ramps
- NEW! Ramp storage is now located on the driver’s side under the trailer deck. Ramps are no longer located on the tongue; pictures below are from a previous model.
- Stake pockets (5 per side; 4 in rear; 14 total)
- Stationary headache rack w/ (2) banjo eyes for chain hooks
- LED rubber mounted lights (9 marker; 2 stop/turn/tail)
- Injection molded one piece 7-way RV plug w/ junction box
- Arctic wiring rated for -60° F
- Protected wiring (ran through conduit and/or tube frame)
- Multi-leaf spring axle
- Electric trailer brakes on all hubs
- EZ lube hubs w/ grease zerk fittings
- Safety chains
- Reflective tape
- Breakaway system w/ battery + switch
- Storage space in a-frame
- Radial tires on all models
- Modular style rims
- Spare tire mount on headache rack
- PPG 2 component urethane powder coat finish – gloss black
- 2×8″ wood decking (stained and sealed)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Available in 7,700 lbs. GVWR
NOTE: Product appearance, features and specifications are subject to change without notice due to supply chain issues and parts availability.
NOTE: Advertised pricing does not include a spare tire, DMV fees, and/or any added parts & accessories. Prices are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Ramp storage is now located on the driver’s side under the trailer deck.
Ramps are no longer located on the tongue; pictures above are from a previous model.
New pictures will be uploaded as soon as possible.
Make it a one stop shop!
We offer DMV Services
Enjoy your new trailer…we’ll take care of the paperwork. Options include permanent registration that never expires. Ask for details.