Brand New Car Hauler Trailers brought to you by Big Bubba’s Trailer and Auto Sales Alaska. This trailer was designed lightweight yet heavy duty. It’s flagship model weighs just 1,587 lbs. and can haul a whopping 6,113 lbs., which is 1,000+ lbs. more than comparable models. Hauling cars, trucks, SUV’s, small machinery and equipment has never been easier. But don’t stop there, it also works great for hauling your ATV’s, UTV’s, snowmachines, argo’s, etc.
PRICING & SPECS
- HSS tubing a-frame tongue
- HSS tubing main frame
- HSS tubing crossmembers
- No angle iron used in main structure
- Best in class payload
- 81″ inside fender width
- Diamond plate fenders
- 3,000 lb. jack w/ sand pad
- Hit-N-Hitch adjustable coupler w/ 2 5/16″ ball – 14,000# rated
- 6′ pull-out ramps
- Stake pockets (5 per side; 4 in rear; 14 total)
- Stationary headache rack w/ (2) banjo eyes for chain hooks
- LED rubber mounted lights (9 marker; 2 stop/turn/tail)
- Injection molded one piece 7-way RV plug w/ junction box
- Arctic wiring rated for -60° F
- Protected wiring (ran through conduit and/or tube frame)
- Multi-leaf spring axle
- Electric trailer brakes on all hubs
- EZ lube hubs w/ grease zerk fittings
- Safety chains
- Reflective tape
- Breakaway system w/ battery + switch
- Storage space in a-frame
- Radial tires on all models
- Modular style rims
- Relocatable spare tire mount
- PPG 2 component urethane powder coat finish – gloss black
- 2×8″ wood decking (stained and sealed)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Available in 7,700 lbs. GVWR
Cash and military discounts are available.
See the Discounts section at the bottom of the page for details.
Don’t see the right size trailer? Trailer out of stock?
Call and special order your new trailer today and pick it up in Alaska roughly 4-8 weeks after the order date.
(Please note: There are no additional fees for special ordering)
The above prices are standard model prices. Trailers in stock may vary in price if one is equipped with upgrades. See dealer for details.
All weights are approximate. Refer to the Tire and Loading Information sticker on the trailer for exact details.
Make it a one stop shop!
We offer DMV Services
Enjoy your new trailer…we’ll take care of the paperwork. Options include permanent registration that never expires. Ask for details.
Discounts & Payment Options
We proudly offer CASH DISCOUNTS and MILITARY DISCOUNTS!
Discounts are determined by the trailer sale price, not the total amount due after accessories, add-ons or upgrades.
Discounts can be combined and are in addition to any sale price unless otherwise stated.
- $1 – $1,999 = N/A
- $2,000 – $2,999 = $25 discount
- $3,000 – $3,999 = $50 discount
- $4,000 – $4,999 = $75 discount
- $5,000 – $6,999 = $100 discount
- $7,000 – $8,999 = $125 discount
- $9,000 – $10,999 = $175 discount
- $11,000 – $12,999 = $200 discount
- $13,000 – $14,999 = $225 discount
- $15,000 – $16,999 = $250 discount
- $17,000 – $18,999 = $275 discount
- $19,000 – $20,999 = $300 discount
- $21,000 and above = Ask for details
Note: Cash means green dollar bills; checks and debit cards do not apply.
- $1 – $1,999 = $50 discount
- $2,000 – $4,999 = $100 discount
- $5,000 – $6,999 = $125 discount
- $7,000 – $8,999 = $150 discount
- $9,000 and above = $175 discount
Note: Military discounts are for active and retired military; valid ID required.
We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover credit and debit cards.
We accept personal, business and certified checks with a valid ID. Please note, we will not release the Manufacturer Statement of Origin (MSO) until the check clears which takes roughly 5-7 business days.
No doc fees, no hidden fees, no taxes…
Note: Big Bubba’s is outside the City of Wasilla boundaries and out of the tax zone.
Upgrades & Add-ons
Our most popular upgrades /add-ons.
- Spare Tire and Rim: Starting at $125 each
- Upgrade Tire Ply Rating: Starting at $20 per tire
- Custom D-rings (weld-on): $25 each
- Custom D-rings (recessed): $50 each
NOTE: All prices include installation unless otherwise noted
Special design or custom work: Call for quote
|TIRE SIZE | PLY RATING||BALL|
|LBE16T-07||20' 11"||8' 6"||32"||22"||ST205/75R15 | 6-ply||2 5/16"|
*if on mobile device, move table side to side with your finger.
View in landscape mode for best results.
NOTE: All measurements are approximate.
Refer to the manufacturer’s website for complete warranty details.